Here are some helpful tips that will save you time in our office!
• Fill out all of your paperwork before your eye exam on our patient portal.
• Be sure to have your Driver’s License and Insurance cards ready while checking in.
• Please have a translator present if needed.
• You will be dilated during your eye exam, please have someone drive you home if you do not feel comfortable driving dilated. Sunglasses will be provided.
• We ask that your sugar levels are checked before seeing the eye doctor. It is important that sugar levels are below 200 for the most accurate prescription results.
We are conveniently located inside of the Olathe West Wal-Mart. For directions please click here