A WIDE SELECTION OF CONTACT LENSES
These include disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses at Galbrecht Eyecare.
Establishing a Good Contact Lens Fit
Fitting lenses to your lifestyle
We will determine the best fitting lens based on your lifestyle needs and the shape and health of your eye. In most cases, you’ll have the opportunity to try lenses on the same day as your exam. You can even go home with a few samples before making a final decision.
Follow up fittings
We follow up the initial fitting and then make any necessary changes in fit or materials to get you the best possible fit. We teach all our patients proper contact lens care and also possible consequences if proper care is not taken. Then we continue with long-term follow-up to monitor the condition of the lenses and to ensure that proper hygiene is being maintained.
Complete Contact Lens Services in Olathe, KS
- Daily Disposable Lenses
- Fresh, clean pair every day. Never need cleaning.
- Continuous Wear Lenses
- Wear up to 30 days and nights.
- Disposable Lenses
- Wear for two weeks to a month between replacement.
- Soft Toric Lenses for Astigmatism
- Disposable lenses that correct astigmatism.
- Bifocal and Multifocal Soft Lenses
- Disposable lenses that correct both near and distance vision.
- Color Contact Lenses
- Soft lenses that change or enhance eye color.
Book an Eye Exam for Contact Lenses today in Olathe, KS!