Air Optix Aqua Multifocal at Our Olathe Eye Doctor
Air Optix Aqua Multifocal from CIBA Vision are the latest addition to the Air Optix contact lens brand. This presbyopic lens system with 3 ADD powers is designed to successfully fit and smoothly transition you through the different stages of presbyopia so that you can stay in contact lenses longer. For a fitting visit Galbrecht Eyecare in Olathe, KS.
With a number of innovations such as the new Precision Transition Design and the unique plasma surface treatment, Air Optix Aqua Multifocal contacts promise to provide superior comfort and wettability.
Features and Benefits of Air Optix Aqua Multifocal Contact Lenses
- A 30% lower contact angle (compared to Air Optix) increases wettability.
- For additional wearing comfort, a unique wetting agent (with hydrophilic properties) lets the eyelid easily glide over the lens.
- The unique Aqua Moisture Systam allows up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional hydrogel soft multifocal lenses. The result: Whiter, healthy looking eyes.
- Air Optix Aqua Multifocal provide a smooth transition from close-up to distance vision in real world situations.
- An aspheric back surface design provides optimal centration and excellent fitting characteristics.
- The plasma treated lens surface resists deposits and a unique moisture agent binds with the lens surface to create a more silky layer.
Who should wear Air Optix Aqua Multifocal?
- Presbyopic patients who experience discomfort due to dryness when wearing contact lenses and are therefor looking for outstanding 24-hour comfort.
- People who are looking for breathable monthly lenses for healthy and extended overnight wear.
- People that want to sleep with their lenses in.
- People who want healthy looking eyes.
- People who gave up on wearing contact lenses due to discomfort such as dry and itchy eyes.
Read more: http://www.optix-now.com/ciba-vision-lenses/air-optix-aqua-multifocal/78-air-optix-aqua-multifocal-overview.html#ixzz1E9QqQ3QL