Wondering how to put on contact lenses? If you’re a beginner with wearing contacts, not to worry, putting in contacts is very easy.
Eye Doctor in Olathe, Kansas, Walks You Through How To Put In Contacts
Here are some tips for new contact lens wearers:
- Always follow the wearing schedule prescribed by your doctor.
- Always wash your hands with soap before applying or removing contact lenses.
- Never use any substance other than contact lens rinse or solution to clean contacts (even tap water is a no-no).
- Never reuse contact lens solution
- Follow the eye doctor’s advice about swimming or showering in your lenses
- Always remove your lenses if they are bothering you or causing irritation.
- Never sleep in your lenses unless they are extended wear.
- Never use any contact lenses that were not acquired with a prescription at an authorized source.
- Never purchase cosmetic lenses without a prescription!
Please contact our Olathe, KS, eye doctor’s office if you have any questions about your contact lenses or to schedule your contact lens fitting and exam today! 913-815-8548