Expert Eye Care From A Caring Optometrist in Olathe, KS
We Are Kid-Friendly and Highly Recommend Seeing The Whole Family
Galbrecht Eyecare’s mission is committing ourselves to provide the highest quality vision and eye health care to you, your family, and our community in a comfortable, professional, and patient friendly environment that offers kid friendly fun!
Dr. Galbrecht and our vision team are here to make your visit efficient and comfortable. Our optometrist offers a comprehensive range of family eye care and eye exam services to help preserve and improve your vision. We use state-of-the-art optometric instruments to diagnose your vision and recommend the best eyeglasses or contact lenses solutions to meet your unique needs.
1. Why is it important for children to have their eyes examined? It is important for children to have the eyes examined by an optometrist in order to evaluate and manage any eye conditions a child may have with or without the parent noticing so that they may develop and grow with the best possible vision.
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Galbrecht Eyecare’s mission is committing ourselves to provide the highest quality vision and eye health care to you, your family, and our community in a comfortable, professional, and patient-friendly environment that offers kid-friendly fun!
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Notes: To see if Galbrecht Eyecare takes your insurance, please click on the tab: VISION INSURANCE or call us today at: 913-764-9300